Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/12/01 18:37:17 UTC

RE: LocalTransport for integration testing

Just out of curiosity: do you really need to define LocalTransportFactory bean?
Doesn't that work for you just with configurable local address "local://abcd " or do you have some special reason to redefine LocalTransportFactory?

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by Mandy Warren <ma...@gmail.com>.
Apologies you are right I just tried removing it and don't need it! Makes things even simpler!

Many thanks and sorry for confusing!

Sent from a mobile device