Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Andrea Chiodoni <an...@chiodoni.ch> on 2005/09/04 16:37:19 UTC

enabling kerberos

Hello

can anybody tell me how to enable kerberos with directory 0.9.2.

I've been trying to start with -Dserver.enable.kerberos=true but it
seams doing any difference: I expect the server to listen on 88, right?

Andrea

Re: enabling kerberos

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Andrea Chiodoni wrote:
> Hello
>
> can anybody tell me how to enable kerberos with directory 0.9.2.
>
> I've been trying to start with -Dserver.enable.kerberos=true but it
> seams doing any difference: I expect the server to listen on 88, right?

Hi, Andrea,

With 0.9.2 configuration is by the server.xml file.  You need to add
'enableKerberos' to the "MutableServerStartupConfiguration":

$ java -jar apacheds-main-0.9.2.jar /path/to/server.xml

server.xml:

   <bean id="configuration"
class="org.apache.ldap.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfiguration">

Any other properties for Kerberos options go in the "PropertiesFactoryBean".

Enrique