Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/06 04:26:58 UTC

requirements under docker mode

I'm trying to set up a new Jenkins declarative pipeline that uses
test-patch's nightly mode. I'm trying to rely on docker for all the tooling
I can.

My first attempt has failed because the worker environment has no maven. I
can add it in, but I expected that to come from my dockerfile (that has a
maven install).

Re: requirements under docker mode

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
that's an excellent reason for me to prioritize getting that yetus release
out first. thanks!

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
> On Jul 5, 2017, at 9:26 PM, Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to set up a new Jenkins declarative pipeline that uses
> test-patch's nightly mode. I'm trying to rely on docker for all the tooling
> I can.
>
> My first attempt has failed because the worker environment has no maven. I
> can add it in, but I expected that to come from my dockerfile (that has a
> maven install).

That was fixed in YETUS-508. :)