Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de> on 2009/08/20 16:24:53 UTC

Strange table behaviour - Now with more columns!

Hi Vincent, hi everybody else,

Since the table problems from the thread "Strange table behaviour" have been reduced to well known fop problems, I implemented everything I learned in that thread and started a two-column layout (see fo file). Now the gap is back, which I thought I got rid of when removing the break-before.

Mit freundlichen Gr��en

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh
Gutenstetter Stra�e 8a
90449 N�rnberg

HRB N�rnberg: 17193
Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Yong-Harry Steiert

Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20

www.geneon.de

AW: Strange table behaviour - Now with more columns!

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Vincent,

I replaced the space-before with a space-after, since a conditionality=retain would move the table down.

The reason for the gap I could not find. I read numbers from the area tree and use them to calculate the pink blocks. But at the second pass the table is bigger.

But reducing the blank block by nearly the height of the images keeps the images on the next page and solves most problems, still have to check for the two-breaks-table. Although I don't feel well with that solution.

Well, may you (all) have a nice weekend, I'll bother you again next week.

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh