Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/07 17:47:16 UTC

nabble needs attention

Apparently we're supposed to upgrade our nabble stuff...

http://www.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=42&skin=134

which you get to by clicking the "are you the owner of this project"
warning link from e.g.

http://www.nabble.com/Geronimo-f134.html

So who _is_ the "owner" of this stuff?  I haven't been able to figure
out with a little googling.  Maybe we should document on the wiki who
has worked on these external resources?

thanks
david jencks

Re: nabble needs attention