Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2017/05/01 04:07:12 UTC

Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0

The "dual" branch has been merged with develop.

It built locally for me with Ant and Maven using "mvn clean install"

We'll see how the CI servers like it.

There are still examples that need tweaking.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well you could try deleting “{maven-local-repo-dir}/.cache” directory as this is where the maven-download-plugin downloads and caches downloads.

Chris

Am 01.05.17, 07:19 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > What commands did you try?

     mvn clean install

    I also tried:
    rm ./js/target/downloads/svg.js

    And then clean install no luck.

    I also tried downloading the file and manually applying the git patch but that also failed.

    Hereteh has of the download - perhaps check if it matches yours?
    MD5 (./js/target/downloads/svg.js) = 127dd144c7954427dd3d4186b3f8dc2c

    Thanks,
    Justin

Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/30/17, 9:44 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> Does "mvn clean install" work for you?
>
>No but not had time to look into it deeper. As I posted here I also have
>an issue with typedefs that’s stopping it from compiling.

mvn clean install worked fine for me in flex-typedefs.  What commands did
you try?

-Alex

Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
New Update:  By deleting the Core folder in my local Maven repo, I was
able get a different error, which I think I fixed in this latest commit.
We'll see if it fixes the CI server as well.

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/30/17, 9:39 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> We'll see how the CI servers like it.
>
>Looks like it’s failing [1] with exactly the same error as I had the
>other day. It is doing a “clean install”.

I noticed that too.  I'm still trying to figure out how to build the
distribution locally in order to investigate.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

1. https://builds.apache.org/job/FlexJS%20Framework%20(maven)/883/console