Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> on 2023/03/04 11:58:39 UTC

Download NetBeans API Javadocs?

Hello,

I can download and attach the NetBeans RCP sources to my RCP application.

But I can't find a way to download the JavaDocs.

The "Manage NetBeans Platform" dialog  only allows to add a ZIP file or directory, not a URL (as it it possible with the "Manage Java Platform" dialog)

While adding the sources will display the JavaDocs in the code completion popup, it's not possible to use "Show JavaDoc" from that.

Is my only option to build the JavaDocs from source?

Regards
Thomas