Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 19:28:27 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.3.3rc0?

All,
   In our efforts to support our users, I've fixed API compatibility issues
in both ORC and storage api that let the results work with Hive 2.1.1. I'm
running a vote for releasing storage-api on Hive and we need a matching
release on ORC.

Tag: https://github.com/apache/orc/releases/tag/release-1.3.3rc0
Tar ball: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/orc-1.3.3/

Note that I'm running the two release votes in parallel, so that you'll
need to build the storage api release locally ("cd hive-storage-2.2.1; mvn
clean install") to test this orc release candidate.

Thanks,
   Owen

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.3.3rc0?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
With three +1's and no -1's the vote passes.

Thanks for the votes, Alan & Prasanth.

.. Owen

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <j....@gmail.com>.
+1