Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Urmila Pal <um...@helm360.com.INVALID> on 2023/04/21 14:02:12 UTC

Issues in Installation of nifi-1.21.0

Hi There,
Greeting!!

I have downloaded the nifi-1.21.0 setup in my laptop having 16 GB RAM and 24 GB space remaining in C Drive. But when I am running run-nifi.bat file, its taking a lot of time to complete the execution. The maximum time it took was 11 hrs still the installation is not completed.

Could you please guide me through it?

Thanks,
Urmila Pal

RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: Issues in Installation of nifi-1.21.0

Posted by Urmila Pal <um...@helm360.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Isha for the answer. I will subscribe to the users list.