Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/04 03:21:24 UTC

Castle for Lucene/Solr?

Hello,

I saw mentions of something called "Caste" a while back, but only now looked at what it is, and it sounds like something that's potentially interesting/useful (performance-wise) for Lucene/Solr.

See http://twitter.com/#!/otisg/status/109768673467699200

Has anyone tried it with Lucene/Solr by any chance?

Otis
----

Re: Castle for Lucene/Solr?

Posted by Glen Newton <gl...@gmail.com>.
"Caste" --> Castle

https://bitbucket.org/acunu
http://support.acunu.com/entries/20216797-castle-build-instructions

It looks very promising.
It is a kernel module and I'm not sure it can run in user space, which
I'd prefer.

-Glen Newton

-