Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Checa, Maria Carmen (Carmen)" <mc...@avaya.com> on 2007/03/05 19:21:29 UTC

Issue with code generated by wsdl2java when using a restriction on duration type

I am having problems compiling the code generated by wsdl2java when I
have an element defined as a restriction on a duration type.

I am using the nightly build from 3/2/07.

Here is a wsdl that shows the problem as well as the compilation error.

Any ideas?

Thank you

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:ns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:myns="http://MyNamespace" targetNamespace="http://MyNamespace">

            <wsdl:types>

                        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
version="1.0.0.3" targetNamespace="http://MyNamespace">

                                    <xsd:element
name="Operation1Content">

                                                <xsd:simpleType>

<xsd:restriction base="xsd:duration">

<xsd:minInclusive value="P0Y0M0DT0H0M0S"/>

</xsd:restriction>

                                                </xsd:simpleType>

                                    </xsd:element>

                        </xsd:schema>

            </wsdl:types>

            <wsdl:message name="Operation1Msg">

                        <wsdl:part name="body"
element="myns:Operation1Content"/>

            </wsdl:message>

            <wsdl:portType name="MyPortType">

                        <wsdl:operation name="Operation1">

                                    <wsdl:input
message="myns:Operation1Msg"/>

                                    <wsdl:output
message="myns:Operation1Msg"/>

                        </wsdl:operation>

            </wsdl:portType>

            <wsdl:binding name="MyBinding" type="myns:MyPortType">

                        <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"

                        <wsdl:operation name="Operation1">

                                    <wsdlsoap:operation
soapAction="MyOperation"/>

                                    <wsdl:input>

                                                <wsdlsoap:body
use="literal"/>

                                    </wsdl:input>

                                    <wsdl:output>

                                                <wsdlsoap:body
use="literal"/>

                                    </wsdl:output>

                        </wsdl:operation>

            </wsdl:binding>

            <wsdl:service name="MyService">

                        <wsdl:port name="MyPort"
binding="myns:MyBinding">

                                    <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/MyService"/>

                        </wsdl:port>

            </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

Compilation error:

compile.src:

    [javac] Compiling 2 source files to
C:\sdk\axis2build\generatedClient\build\classes

    [javac]
C:\sdk\axis2build\generatedClient\src\mynamespace\MyServiceStub.java:686
: cannot find symbol

    [javac] symbol  : method
compare(org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Duration,java.lang.String)

    [javac] location: class
org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil

    [javac]                                                 if
(org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.compare(param, "") >=
0){

    [javac]
^

Re: Issue with code generated by wsdl2java when using a restriction on duration type

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be a problem in handling xsd:duration in adb. please log a jira.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.