Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/08/12 07:29:03 UTC

Karaf cluster showing some error while starting

Hi,

I was successful with the karaf-cellar through karaf 2.2.2 . but when i
install something in my cluster, the other cluster shows some error. also it
shows even that cluster is restarted . (Image below )

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3248353/karaf-error-log.jpg

help out

Regards
Guru

Re: Karaf cluster showing some error while starting

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
This is not an error, but a warning. I will have a look at it.

Is everything else ok?

On Friday, August 12, 2011, Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was successful with the karaf-cellar through karaf 2.2.2 . but when i
> install something in my cluster, the other cluster shows some error. also
it
> shows even that cluster is restarted . (Image below )
>
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3248353/karaf-error-log.jpg
>
> help out
>
> Regards
> Guru