Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 08:47:45 UTC

Significance of field explodeOrderItems in ProductStore

While looking at the order process, in method createOrder of
CheckOutEvents.java, I came across the statement
boolean areOrderItemsExploded = explodeOrderItems(delegator, cart);
Can any body please help me to know what is the significance of
explodeOrderItems.

Vikas Mayur

Re: Significance of field explodeOrderItems in ProductStore

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Though we have explodeOrderItems == "N" set for all product stores, I need
to dig more in the methods to find its purpose.

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Yes, that is the intent.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.