Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Joe Rozner <jo...@deadbytes.net> on 2010/06/23 03:42:56 UTC

Ruby bindings don't work with 1.9 + patch

The ruby bindings were having issues being used with Ruby 1.9 due to changes in the case syntax. Here is a patch file that fixes the issue.

Joe Rozner
joe@deadbytes.net

Re: Ruby bindings don't work with 1.9 + patch

Posted by Joe Rozner <jo...@deadbytes.net>.
Sorry about that, I was in a rush to get it done and wasn't really paying attention. And yes, it should be back ported to the 1.6 branch.

Joe Rozner

Posted by Joe Rozner <jo...@deadbytes.net>.

Posted by Joe Swatosh <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Hyrum K. Wright
<hy...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> Applied in r957507.  I noticed the patch was against 1.6.12, but it
> applied cleanly to trunk.  In the future, please make patches against
> trunk (and hopefully include a log message).
>
> Should this be backported to the 1.6.x branch?
>
> Cheers,
> -Hyrum

Thanks Joe and Hyrum,

I'm working on getting the bindings to build 1.8.7 on mingw, so I'm
completely distracted and barely keeping up with the list....

--
Joe Swatosh

Re: Ruby bindings don't work with 1.9 + patch

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.

Posted by Joe Rozner <jo...@deadbytes.net>.

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.