Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by Shahzad Younas <sh...@bananacomputers.com> on 2005/03/23 20:56:47 UTC

Destroy a resource...

Hi,

I am trying to send a message to destroy a resource. My wsdl is attached.
However, when i send the message below to my service, I get the error below:
What am i doing wrong? I have looked at the examples and I cant see anything
wrong.
I have even looked in my AbstractXXService and I have a destroy method
already defined there.

Thanks
Shahzad

SENT MESSAGE
====================
<soapenv:Header>
  <wsa:To soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing"
  <wsa:Action soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing"
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing>
>http://localhost:8080/wsrf/services/ShibbolethBrowserSessionDestroy/Destroy
</wsa:Action>
  <shibbw:ResourceID
xmlns:shibbw="http://ShibbolethBrowserSession/ShibbolethBrowserSession.wsdl"
<http://ShibbolethBrowserSession/ShibbolethBrowserSession.wsdl>
>ShibbolethBrowserSessionResource7</shibbw:ResourceID>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
  <wsrl:Destroy
xmlns:wsrl="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/06/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime
-1.2-draft-01.xsd"/
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/06/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-
01.xsd> >
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
====================

DEBUG   2005-03-23 19:54:13,875
(org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler:123) - Recieved Request
DEBUG   2005-03-23 19:54:13,875
(org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler:130) - The request envelope:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance> ><soapenv:Header><wsa:To
ceID soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:shibbw="http://ShibbolethBrowserSession/ShibbolethBrowserSession.wsdl"
<http://ShibbolethBrowserSession/ShibbolethBrowserSession.wsdl>
>ShibbolethBrowserSessionResource7</shibbw:ResourceID></s
oapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><wsrl:Destroy
xmlns:wsrl="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/06/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime
-1.2-draft-01.xsd"/
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/06/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-
01.xsd> ></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
DEBUG   2005-03-23 19:54:13,875
(org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler:272) - Retrieved Service
Class name:
shibbolethBrowserSession.shibbolethBrowserSessionWsdl.ShibbolethBrowserSessi
onService from ResourceHome.
DEBUG   2005-03-23 19:54:13,890
(org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler:403) - Creating an instance
of service class: class
shibbolethBrowserSession.shibbolethBrowserSessionWsdl.ShibbolethBrowserSessi
onService
DEBUG   2005-03-23 19:54:13,890
(org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler:351) - Deriving the service
method name from the request: <wsrl:Destroy
xmlns:wsrl="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/06/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime
-1.2-draft-01.xsd" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelo
pe/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance> >

javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Unable to find method destroy with valid
signature in service class
shibbolethBrowserSession.shibbolethBrowserSessionWsdl.ShibbolethBrowserSessi
onService.
        at
org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler.getServiceMethod(ResourceHand
ler.java:374)
        at
org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler.handleRequest(ResourceHandler
.java:151)
        at
org.apache.ws.resource.handler.axis.ResourceProvider.invoke(ResourceProvider
.java:203)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
32)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:450)
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:285)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:653)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:
301)
        at
FilterChain.java:252)
        at
ain.java:173)
        at
va:214)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContext
Valve.java:198)
        at
va:152)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:102)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at
:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
        at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:705)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
        at
a:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
DEBUG   2005-03-23 19:54:13,906
(org.apache.ws.resource.handler.axis.ResourceProvider:219) - Fault:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Unexpected error. Cause:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Unable to find method destroy with valid
signature in service class
shibbolethBrowserSession.shibbolethBrowserSessionWsdl.ShibbolethBrowserSessi
onService.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException:
Unexpected error. Cause: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Unable to find
method destroy with valid signature in service class
shibbolethBrowserSession.shibbolethBrowserSessionWsdl.ShibbolethBrowserSessi
onService.
        at
org.apache.ws.resource.handler.ResourceHandler.handleRequest(ResourceHandler
.java:191)