Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ravi Solr <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 23:09:18 UTC

Solr 4.7.2 Vs 5.3.0 Docs different for same query

I we migrated from 4.7.2 to 5.3.0. I sourced the docs from 4.7.2 core and
indexed into 5.3.0 collection (data directories are different) via
SolrEntityProcessor. Currently my production is all whack because of this
issue. Do I have to go back and reindex all again ?? Is there a quick fix
for this ?

Here are the results for the query 'obama'...please note the numfound.
4.7.2 has almost 148519 docs while 5.3.0 says it only has 5.3.0 docs. Any
pointers on how to correct this ?

Solr 4.7.2

<response>
        <lst name="responseHeader">
                  <int name="status">0</int>
                  <int name="QTime">2</int>
                  <lst name="params">
                         <str name="q">obama</str>
                          <str name="rows">0</str>
                   </lst>
          </lst>
          <result name="response" numFound="148519" start="0"/>
</response>

SolrCloud 5.3.0

<response>
      <lst name="responseHeader">
           <int name="status">0</int>
           <int name="QTime">2</int>
           <lst name="params">
                    <str name="q">obama</str>
                    <str name="rows">0</str>
            </lst>
       </lst>
       <result name="response" numFound="2805" start="0"/>
</response>

Thanks

Ravi Kiran Bhaskar

Re: Solr 4.7.2 Vs 5.3.0 Docs different for same query

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
The new collections UI isn't yet committed. It is close, and i would
like to have it in 5.4.

Upayavira

Posted by Ravi Solr <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomoko Uchida <to...@gmail.com>.