Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alan Myrvold <am...@google.com> on 2018/02/26 21:54:47 UTC

Pain points in the 2.3.0 release / improvements to 2.4.0 release process?

Is there a list of pain points during the 2.3.0 release and improvements
that can be made to the 2.4.0 release process?

Re: Pain points in the 2.3.0 release / improvements to 2.4.0 release process?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I think it would be a "good to have" point (maybe not a blocker).
I will propose a release guide PR about this tomorrow.

Regards
JB

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Cool, thanks !

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Pain points in the 2.3.0 release / improvements to 2.4.0 release process?

Posted by Alan Myrvold <am...@google.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.