Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/02/03 01:45:37 UTC

Re: Urgent!!! exact sum of values are not coming in kylin when executed query in Insight

In the first step of cube build, Kylin creates an intermediate flat table;
did you compare the result between this intermediate table and Kylin? If
they are matched, then you need investigate the source hive table and this
intermediate table. Inner joins, time condition and other factors will
cause certain record be filtered before building into Cube.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋