Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/16 03:03:47 UTC

dead code in TableSuggestAjaxRenderer

Hey Gerald, and Sharath,

I'm not sure if this is a work in progress or a result of applying
patches, but there's two unused private methods in
TableSuggestAjaxRenderer.    If these methods are now dead code, I'd
like to get rid of them.

    private void encodeTable(TableSuggestAjax tableSuggestAjax,
FacesContext context)

         throws IOException

    private void encodeAjaxTableTemplate(FacesContext context,
            TableSuggestAjax tableSuggestAjax) throws IOException

Re: dead code in TableSuggestAjaxRenderer

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

yes, I think they are still dead code.

You can remove them without having bad conscience :)

Thanks for doing the clean up in sandbox.

cheers,

Gerald

--
Gerald Müllan