Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kace <me...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/16 19:26:09 UTC

maven 2.0.9 create-from-project

Hi,

I run mvn archetype:create-from-project from the root directory of
myproject.  I then move to the generated directory and run mvn install.
After recieving the success message I move to a new directory and

run mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local,

select the archetype but then it tells me the defined artifact is not an
archetype.

What do I do now - did I mess up a step somewhere?

Regards,

..kace

Re: maven 2.0.9 create-from-project

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Brian,

If you can reproduce the problem,
Please raise a jira.
Don't forget to call maven with -X
attach to your jira:
the trace from the create-from-project and generate
the command line you used
and if you can the initial project, the resulting archetype and the
resulting project

Regards,

Raphaël

Posted by bkbonner <br...@paraware.com>.