Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/29 01:02:06 UTC

The new UI - we need help

Hi,

I know this is not what Dick wants to hear, but I realised today that
I won't be able to finish the new UI this weekend. Even though we have
the templates, puzzling all the pieces together is quite a bit of
work. Except this weekend I will have close to zero free time between
now and Christmas.

Can anyone think of someone who could help us out?
I am like on my knees begging here.

/Anne

Re: The new UI - we need help

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
First I need to code something I can commit :-P
But yes, will do..

/Anne

Re: The new UI - we need help

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.