Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ryan A <r...@jumac.com> on 2003/01/08 17:15:13 UTC

[users@httpd] OT-Package to install Apache,PHP,PERL,MySql,MySqlAdmin

Hi Everyone,
I am a total newbie and i downloaded and installed PHPERL2 which is a package to install apache,php,perl and Mysql but it does not seem to be working too well as instead of a httpd.conf file i got a site1.conf,site2.conf etc (5 files) and even a phperl2.conf which is rather confusing.

I was just wondering if any of you knew of a package that installs all or some of the above that works well?
I want to run a small little site for me and my pals from my computer (I have a cable connection to the net from Chello-Sweden)

I am sure some of you must have installed such a package, if you can help me...well, please do :-)
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
-Ryan.

RE: [users@httpd] OT-Package to install Apache,PHP,PERL,MySql,MySqlAdmin