Posted to axis-tck@ws.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/06/21 22:18:46 UTC

Welcome to xml-axis-tck!

Attention:

    This information is confidential and proprietary to Sun Microsystems,
    Inc. You are only authorized to access this information if you are a
    licensee in good standing under any of the following agreements with
    Sun Micrsosytems covering the [name of Specification] TCK --
    Technology License and Distribution Agreement (TLDA) with support, a
    Master Support Agreement entered into in conjunction with either a
    Sun Community Source License or a TLDA, or a Stand-Alone TCK License
    Agreement -- and you may only use and distribute such information
    subject to such Agreement.

The initial subscribers to this list are as follows:

    butek@us.ibm.com
    dims@yahoo.com
    gdaniels@macromedia.com
    rubys@us.ibm.com
    scheu@us.ibm.com
    tomj@macromedia.com

I've set things up so that new subscribers see the attention text above
on their "confirm" e-mail.  Furthermore, after they confirm, a second
confirmation is required by dims@yahoo.com (or anybody in the
apmail@apache.org list can approve the request manually; note that I am
in the apmail list).  I've attached the entire Apache Side Letter, dated
6/13/02, for reference.

Let the OPEN discussions begin!

- Sam Ruby