Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 18:06:44 UTC

Re: maven-antrun-plugin: Need phase indenedence and/or conditional processing

Napoleon Esmundo Ramirez-2 , thanks a million!
I had the problem like this and could not find the solution - I just want to
turn off some plugin and this is was very difficult to find the solution...
Your advice is very useful!
It saved me a lot of time.
Thanks!