Posted to users@maven.apache.org by NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar <SN...@covansys.com> on 2005/07/26 07:29:42 UTC

Weblogic workspace(IDE) with maven

Hai All

              I would like to enable (or add) maven feature in weblogic
IDE. How can I do that? Help can be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers

Sasikumar

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.