Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Chenxi Zhao <Ch...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2018/05/21 22:17:15 UTC

[REEF-2021]In AzureBatch Runtime, Enable REEF .NET Client Communication to Driver

Hi All,

It seems I still don't have permission to assign issues. Could someone add me to the contributor group and assign this issue to me?

Thanks,
Chenxi

RE: [REEF-2021]In AzureBatch Runtime, Enable REEF .NET Client Communication to Driver

Posted by Chenxi Zhao <Ch...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Sergiy and Gon. I can assign this issue to me now.

Before this, I was able to create and comment on tickets, but not able to do assignment.

Regards,
Chenxi

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [REEF-2021]In AzureBatch Runtime, Enable REEF .NET Client Communication to Driver

Posted by Sergiy Matusevych <se...@gmail.com>.
well there is one at

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chenxi,