Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> on 2005/11/22 09:48:29 UTC

new survey: javascript IDEs

Hi people,

I have a new survey for you:
with AJAX, javascript development is becoming even more important, and
I need to write javascript code without wasting time in debug.
Are you using some javascript IDE/Development environment (except
Notepad :-) ) ?

thanks to all,

--
Francesco Consumi
Ufficio Sistemi informativi
consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tel. +39 055 2037320
ICQ# 12516133

Re: new survey: javascript IDEs

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Francesco Consumi schrieb:

> Hi people,
>
> I have a new survey for you:
> with AJAX, javascript development is becoming even more important, and I
> need to write javascript code without wasting time in debug.
> Are you using some javascript IDE/Development environment (except
> Notepad :-) ) ?
>

> thanks to all,

I am quite impressed with the latest MyEclipse, syntax highlighting, on
the fly error check, preview in IE and debugging features utilizing the
Mozilla engine and code completion.
It still has some bugs, but it has helped me tremendously with my recent
components.

Re: new survey: javascript IDEs

Posted by jyothish <jy...@readiminds.com>.
I Think Dreamweaver MX will Help You .

IntelliJ has great support for JavaScript in the newest version.

Syntax-Check, highlighting, (very rudimentary) code complete...

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at