Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tutim <ef...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/06 21:48:26 UTC

Socket time out exception in tomcat 5

When using tomcat 5 I'm getting a 'SocketTimeout Exception - read timed out'
after 3 minutes. I set the client to time out after an hour using the
follwing method:
((org.apache.axis.client.Call) _call).setTimeout(3600000);
I also disabled the timeout in the server.xml. Under the SSL and non-SSL
coyote connector I set 'connectionTimeout="0"'.

The client doesn't time out under tomcat 4. Any suggestions?
Thanks very much!