Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org> on 2004/11/16 17:58:29 UTC

Teststuite updates

I made some updates in the testsuite packages
   functional, bind, deltav, dasl

- modified almost all to allow tests running against slide installed as
   default servlet in a root application

- normalized names of "files_2"/"second_collection"
   for "multiple store tests" some times the tests a using /files_2 and
   sometimes second_collection.

   I have normalized to xdav.globalVariableCollection_2, so that you need
   one store mapped to /files and a second mapped to /files_2

- I added some testcases, fixed some in the bind package, ...

please update yout tp.properties file too.

Hope this does not introduce any trouble.

Stefan

--
Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org