Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Suzette Daniel <sd...@waca.com> on 2003/08/04 14:32:48 UTC

RE: error in writing message on JSP using

I think there might be a problem with the value that you assigned to
"errors.header"? What does your "errors.header" value look like? You can
assign it any value, mine is pretty simple it looks like this:
errors.header=<font class="error">Error</font><UL>

Suzette H. Daniel