Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/29 21:40:26 UTC

XSD2JavaGenerator doesn't generate DocumentRoot class

Greetings,

I am attempting to migrate my application from EMF/SDO 1.0 to Tuscany SDO 2.0. I noticed that the Tuscany code generator is not generating a DocumentRoot class for my schema. My application serializes/de-serializes DataGraphs across tiers. Currently, when building a DataGraph, we create a DocumentRoot, set is as the root dataobject on the datagraph, set a global element instance on the DocumentRoot, and then pass the DataGraph over the wire. Is the "dummy" DocumentRoot no longer used/needed/recommended?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

- Ron Gavlin

Re: XSD2JavaGenerator doesn't generate DocumentRoot class

Posted by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com>.
Frank,

I opened JIRA "TUSCANY-512" to track this feature.

Thanks,

- Ron

Posted by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.