Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/09/19 08:34:56 UTC

Branched 0.92 [WAS -> Re: Branching for 0.92 [WAS -> Re: [DISCUSSION] Accumulo, another BigTable clone, has shown up on Apache Incubator as a proposal]]

I just branched 0.92 and set up a new build for it up on jenkins [1].
Only bug fixes, doc improvements, and fixes for the still outstanding
blockers and criticals can be committed to the 0.92 branch from here
on out [2].  The branch is feature frozen.  A few of us will be
focussing on stabilizing the branch going forward so we can get to a
0.92.0 release candidate.  Any help stabilizing and bug fixing would
be much appreciated.

Yours,
St.Ack
(Release Manager for 0.92.0)

1. See here: https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-0.92/
2. For blockers and criticals list, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12314223

Re: Branched 0.92 [WAS -> Re: Branching for 0.92 [WAS -> Re: [DISCUSSION] Accumulo, another BigTable clone, has shown up on Apache Incubator as a proposal]]

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Here is the svn command to checkout 0.92 branch:
svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/branches/0.92 92hbase

Cheers

Posted by Li Pi <lp...@ucsd.edu>.
Alright - I'll get the SlabCache into a production usable state before
them. I just moved into my awesome new San Diego apartment. Don't have
internet yet - tethering off my smartphone.

I'll probably be hard to reach via email for a while.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Li Pi <lp...@ucsd.edu>.