Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> on 2020/08/03 08:03:40 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.1.4 (RC4)

+1 (binding)

  * checked signature
  * built from source
  * deployed binary package to kubernetes
  * executed teragen with automatic tests [1]
  * checked "hadoop version" and compared with git revision
  * checked if the staging repository contains src packages

Thanks the work (and the toughness) Gabor Bota.

Marton

[1]: https://github.com/elek/ozone-perf-env/tree/master/teragen-hdfs

Posted by Gabor Bota <ga...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,

This is a recount of votes based on https://hadoop.apache.org/bylaws.html :
Vote based on a Lazy Majority of active PMC members
and
Lazy Majority -
A lazy majority vote requires 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1
votes than -1 votes.

So the following is the right number of votes:
Binding +1s:
- Masatake Iwasaki
- Steve Loughran
- Elek Marton

Non-binding +1s:
- Szilard Nemeth
- Dinesh Chitlangia
- Adam Antal
- Mukund Madhav Thakur

The RC is still voted +1 by the lazy majority, but I wanted to clarify this.
Thank you Elek Marton for noticing this.

Regards,
Gabor

Posted by Gabor Bota <ga...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,