Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/30 06:26:34 UTC

Does maven-bundle-plugin merge its 'instructions' settings?

Hi,

This question should go to felix group, but I think we have experts
here who many be able to help me with this question

Currently I have maven-plugin-plugin configure at the parent pom
outside of my projects.

once a while I need to override the 'instructions' settings from sub
project. The question here should I just add/set the 'changed' portion
and assume maven-bundle-plugin would merge the 'changed' portion to
the one already defined at my parent pom?

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Does maven-bundle-plugin merge its 'instructions' settings?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I think you have to mark the plugin as "inherited" in the child pom file also.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dan,