Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/06/21 20:53:06 UTC

XML autocompletion issue

Hi,

I just noticed that we seem to have an issue with XML autocompletion in files concerned (used by the Compound Widget feature) since I committed today
the last changes for "Autocompletion for Compound Widget" - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7061

Before reverting anything I will tomorrow check why we have this issue

Thanks for your patience

Jacques

Re: XML autocompletion issue

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi All,

Fixed at revision: 1749634

We should not have used targetNamespace (should only be used in schema) instead of xsi:schemaLocation.

Jacques

Le 21/06/2016 � 22:53, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Taher

Yes that can surely be done. BTW these changes have no impacts on the level you are working, apart the copy-dtds Ant target ;)

Anyway I'll tell you more tomorrow about that...

Cheers

Jacques

Le 21/06/2016 � 23:01, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,