Posted to ruleqa@spamassassin.apache.org by automc Cron <no...@spamassassin.apache.org> on 2017/11/30 02:58:03 UTC

[auto] mkupdate-with-scores return code 5

Exit Status 5 is not zero for mkupdate-with-scores

Re: [auto] mkupdate-with-scores return code 5

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.
On 11/30/2017 12:02 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
> On 11/29/2017 08:58 PM, automc Cron wrote:
>> Exit Status 5 is not zero for mkupdate-with-scores
>>

> I really need to update these script to give more details when there is
> an error like this but currently there is no output that I can find.
>
> Anyone know from memory what return code 5 means?
>
> Dave

NM.  I found the problem.  It was a permissions/ownership issue after
restoring all of the rulesets that were accidentally deleted a few days ago.

Dave

Re: [auto] mkupdate-with-scores return code 5

Posted by Giovanni Bechis <gi...@paclan.it>.
On 11/30/17 19:02, Dave Jones wrote:
> On 11/29/2017 08:58 PM, automc Cron wrote:
>> Exit Status 5 is not zero for mkupdate-with-scores
>>

> I really need to update these script to give more details when there is an error like this but currently there is no output that I can find.
>
> Anyone know from memory what return code 5 means?

permission problems it seems at first glance:

$ grep -B5 "exit 5" ./build/mkupdates/mkupdate-with-scores
# publish update
if [[ ! -z "$TESTED_VERSIONS" ]]; then
  (
    chmod 644 $TMPDIR/$REVISION.tar.gz* &&
    cp -a $TMPDIR/$REVISION.tar.gz* $UPDATEDIR/
  ) || exit 5

Re: [auto] mkupdate-with-scores return code 5

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.