Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Hubertus Groepper <hu...@groepper.com> on 2003/10/08 01:03:34 UTC

Re: No Context configured after lenya install RESOLVED

Replying to myself here.
Things are up and running again, using cocoon 2.1 (nice build.sh
compared to M-1) and lenya from cvs. I had to set up tomcat again.
Anyhow, too late and lazy to look for the real source of trouble for
now. (missing files after ant reset?)
Thanks Dale for that suggestion.
hubertus