Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/03/19 13:11:35 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/project jakarta-velocity.xml

> jon         01/03/19 00:55:02
>
>  Modified:    proposal/gump/project jakarta-velocity.xml
>  Log:
>  added a dependency on log4j

FYI - Nightly runs are currently scheduled to kick off at midnight PST.
This change missed last nights run, so there will be a false failure
detected. No big deal - the change will be picked up in the next run.

- Sam Ruby

[GUMP] " in note!

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
There's a " in the note for rhino this breaks my build.sh.  I don't know how
to fix it in the xslt (jakarta.xsl line 88), either that or remove the
quotes from the project/rhino.xml please?!?

John.