Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/02/08 07:27:24 UTC

[MINA] 0.9.1 Apparently replicating already

Hi MINA folks,

She's out there now:

http://mirrors.playboy.com/apache/maven-repository/org/apache/directory/mina/

Some follow up todos:

 o We need to update the site.  Ersin has been doing a spectacular job
with this thanks!
 o Need to sign the released jars and the poms here on minotaur:
       /www/www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/org/apache/directory
 o Need to roll up an actual src and binary distribution tar ball with
doco in it.
 o Announcements etc ...

Great job Niklas and Trustin!

Alex

Re: [MINA] 0.9.1 Apparently replicating already

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi MINA folks,
>
> She's out there now:
>
> http://mirrors.playboy.com/apache/maven-repository/org/apache/directory/mina/
>

> Some follow up todos:
>
> o We need to update the site.  Ersin has been doing a spectacular job
> with this thanks!
> o Need to sign the released jars and the poms here on minotaur:
>       /www/www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/org/apache/directory
> o Need to roll up an actual src and binary distribution tar ball with
> doco in it.
> o Announcements etc ...

One more thing ...

We need to push this out to ibiblio m2 repo as well.  Pushing to the
release repo does not push to ibiblio.

Alex