Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kostas Karadamoglou <ka...@yahoo.gr> on 2005/08/17 20:00:07 UTC

[BeanUtils] equals, hashcode,toString functions in DynaBeans

Hello I am new to BeanUtils.

I want to use Dynabeans usinf RowSetDynaClass.

I want to ask how DynaBean implements the equals, hashcode and toString
functions.

Thank you in advance, Kostas

Re: [BeanUtils] equals, hashcode,toString functions in DynaBeans

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 19:00 +0100, Kostas Karadamoglou wrote:
> Hello I am new to BeanUtils.
>
> I want to use Dynabeans usinf RowSetDynaClass.
>
> I want to ask how DynaBean implements the equals, hashcode and toString
> functions.

Then have a look at the source code!

See the "Releases" section of the BeanUtils home page for a link to the
source bundle for the latest (1.7.0) release:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/

Regards,

Simon