Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/14 21:34:17 UTC

[log4j2] status logger not logging INFO level

Hi All:

I have a case where I pass -Dlog4j.debug=true to the JVM AND my config says
status="TRACE" and Status logger info() calls are NOT logged to the console.

Seen that?

Gary

Re: [log4j2] status logger not logging INFO level

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Let fix my description:

I have a case where I pass -D*log4j.debug=false* to the JVM AND my config
says *status="trace"* and Status logger info() calls are NOT logged to the
console but debug() and trace() events ARE.

Gary