Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2016/03/17 13:15:56 UTC

April board report coming up for jclouds (on 18th April)...

Hi all

The next jclouds board report is due in just over a month. I've kicked
things off by creating a placeholder page for the draft:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/2016+-+April+Board+Report+Draft

Regards

ap

Re: April board report coming up for jclouds (on 18th April)...

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
I've just filled it, but please, feel free to complete/fix/amend it!