Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Filipe David Manana <fd...@ieee.org> on 2008/02/22 18:01:45 UTC

Tomcat 5.5 security policie read jar content

Hi,

How can I specify in catalina.policy (tomcat 5.5) that a webapp can read the
contents of any jar file within WEB-INF/lib/ ? (namely, read xml files
within jar files)

cheers

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

Obvious facts are like secrets to those not trained to see them.

Re: Tomcat 5.5 security policie read jar content

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Filipe David Manana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I specify in catalina.policy (tomcat 5.5) that a webapp can read the
> contents of any jar file within WEB-INF/lib/ ? (namely, read xml files
> within jar files)

Webapps have this permission by default.

Mark