Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe Chaléat <pc...@infologic.fr> on 2002/10/25 10:55:48 UTC

Bugs with markers ?

Hello,

I try to use marker and retrieve-marker; the example with the glossary works
fine. But if I try something more complex, I've some problem. To see clearly
my problem, the easiest is to use this example :
http://www.renderx.com/Tests/marker.fo
Logical resultat should this http://www.renderx.com/Tests/marker.pdf
But with FOP, there is a lot of empty markers (each time there is no change
for a marker in the current, the value of this marker disappear !).

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Bugs with markers ?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Philippe Chaléat wrote:
> I try to use marker and retrieve-marker; the example with the glossary works
> fine. But if I try something more complex, I've some problem. To see clearly
> my problem, the easiest is to use this example :
> http://www.renderx.com/Tests/marker.fo
> Logical resultat should this http://www.renderx.com/Tests/marker.pdf
> But with FOP, there is a lot of empty markers (each time there is no change
> for a marker in the current, the value of this marker disappear !).

The code in 0.20.4 can only take marker values from the current page,
or from FO which span the current page (e.g. a table cell spanning
lots of table rows of a multipage table).

The next release fixes this kind of problems to some extend.

J.Pietschmann