Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/03/06 18:15:39 UTC

'incubator-nlpcraft-ui' project migration complete

Committers,
I've completed the initial migration of the 'nlpcraft-ui' project.
Several notes:
1. GitHub mirror URL:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft-ui
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft-java-client>
2. Please make sure you all have access to it and can commit (test commit).
3. Do not update the "old" project as it will be made private in GitHub and
eventually removed.
4. @Sergey - I need you to test this repo against the current 'nlpcraft'
project before we start the main migration.

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: 'incubator-nlpcraft-ui' project migration complete

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
The correct link for repo should be:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft-ui

We also need some level of documentation for the project setup (in README?).

Nikita Ivanov