Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 23:32:59 UTC

5/5/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi~

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
past two weeks in this thread.

My updates (not much):
- Podling report
- Fix docker images and testing a new release candidate.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 5/5/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by thinker0 <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

- Add rule of Prometheus Sink.
- Improve concurrency for needed parts.