Posted to user@struts.apache.org by otisg <ot...@ureach.com> on 2003/04/18 19:00:06 UTC

Hello,

I am porting an existing web app to use Struts 1.1.
I need to be able to create HREFs that look like this:

  http://server/app/Action.do?firstID=1&secondID=2

Nothing special, except that the Action takes _2_ parameters,
and <html:link> allows me to specify only _1_ parameter or a Map
of parameters and values.

How do people who use Struts normally solve this problem?
It certainly sounds like a common problem, no?

I am looking at the JSTL reference, in hope to find a solution
there, but I do not see anything there either.
Perhaps <c:url>, but I don't see a way to get the
Struts-specific information into a HREF, such as our Actions'
suffix (.do).

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Otis