Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/31 15:17:55 UTC

How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Hello Hadoopers,

Default port for datanode is 50075 i am able to change namenode default
port by changing

dfs.namenode.http-address.ns1 & dfs.namenode.http-address.ns2 in my
hdfs-site.xml of my 2 namenodes

how to change default port address of my multiple datanodes

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
cool thanks a ton harsh!!!

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
cool thanks a ton harsh!!!

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
cool thanks a ton harsh!!!

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
cool thanks a ton harsh!!!

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.