Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Jeremy Karn <jk...@mortardata.com> on 2014/02/26 19:54:07 UTC

Wiki Updates

I have a couple of additions I'd like to make to the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/Pig+Training wiki page.  Is
it possible to get edit permissions for the wiki again?  Thanks,

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com

Re: Wiki Updates

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Perfect, works now. Thanks Daniel.

Re: Wiki Updates

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Prashant,

Re: Wiki Updates

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

Re: Wiki Updates

Posted by Jeremy Karn <jk...@mortardata.com>.
That worked. Thanks!

Re: Wiki Updates

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Done, can you try?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Jeremy Karn <jk...@mortardata.com> wrote:
> It's just jkarn@mortardata.com.
>
>   Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
> MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com
>

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Jeremy,
>> What is your cwiki id?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Jeremy Karn <jk...@mortardata.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I have a couple of additions I'd like to make to the
>> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/Pig+Training wiki page.
>>  Is
>> > it possible to get edit permissions for the wiki again?  Thanks,
>> >
>> > Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
>> > MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE