Posted to user@roller.apache.org by lisihao <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/20 05:16:55 UTC

Re: Re: Please help me.I have encountered problems when install Roller3.1 on IBM websphere5.1.

Thank you.
I have encountered the problem: no documentation and howto about the installation on webshpere. I can't try to install the roller3.1 on the server because I can't make sure installation procedure is safe and the server is commercially running other application.
Can you share me some information about how to install roller 3.1 on websphere 5.1?
Anything I am very grateful for you send me this reply.

lisihao
2007-05-20

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I don't use Websphere so I can't offer any assistance. Perhaps some of
the IBM guys on the mailing-list could provide some Websphere notes or
assistance here?

- Dave